There is nothing to match the freshness of wholesale wedding flowers. Since these flowers are brought to you directly from the source, they retain the crisp fresh splendor and look awesome in any flower arrangement. Wholesale flowers are a popular choice for not only wedding events; even party planners and event coordinators seek after them. The vast selection available meets the floral needs of any occasion.
Some Facts About Wholesale Wedding Flowers
- Wholesale vendors are direct flower importers, which mean you receive the products directly from the farm. The flowers are carefully hand picked and processed exactly as per your specification.
- The flowers generally come from the finest farms throughout Europe, Central America, South America and the United States. Intense competition ensures that you get high-quality products.
- The flowers are transported in bulk. They are specially packed to avoid damage during transit. You will receive the goods in the best possible condition. You will have to remove excess foliage before decorating.
- You can enhance the flower life by following the guidelines provided by the vendor.
- You can safely place your order for wholesale wedding flowers online. All the well-established wedding flower vendors have secure websites for online transactions. The vendor will mail you confirmation of your order and indicate the delivery schedule.
- Flower vendors generally require that you place your order at least ten days in advance. In most cases, you can even place your order 60 days in advance.
- You can access the product range and services offered online. It will be helpful to you if you update on the latest product portfolio to choose the best possible combination of flowers.
- The vendors do not have provision to offer samples to the buyer. This is because the flowers are shipped directly to you. In case you wish to assess a sample, it is advisable for you to order a small quantity beforehand.
Wholesale wedding flowers are popular all round the year. However, fall is the most popular season to hold a wedding. There is bounty during autumn and the flowers come in an incredible range of richly hued colors. The options for decoration are limitless and the varieties of wedding flower bouquets that can be made are a legion.
Here is a representative list of fall wedding flowers.
- Astor – white and pink
- Chrysanthemum – white, orange, yellow, pink and others
- Dahlia – many colors
- Marigold – orange, yellow and red
- Statice – purple
- Zinnia – red, orange and pink
There are flowers for you, whichever be the wedding season. Wholesale wedding flowers can add an extra punch to make that event memorable.