White wedding flowers symbolize purity and innocence. No wonder it is the unanimous choice of brides the world over. White combines beautifully with any color and looks great regardless of the bride’s color of skin, hair or dress. White Wedding Flowers Portfolio
White allows you to create an array of flower portfolios in a color palette, styles and arrangement. The range is simply stupendous and amazing. Just allow your flower ideas to blossom and you will find white blending brilliantly with any combination and design. Your florist can provide you with a barrage of flower ideas that can be rather staggering.
A bride’s bouquet sets the trend in the look and style of the wedding. The bouquet is the showcase that reflects the personality and elegance of the bride. Choose white wedding flowers to complement the other colors in your bouquet. On the other hand, you can even choose a single dramatic white flower or combine white with a cascade of other flowers. Whichever way you decide, you can create a bouquet with a winning combination. Here is a list of popular bridal bouquets:
- Cascade – This bouquet has a bounty of flowers that drape down in front of the wedding dress. This bouquet creates a striking look for the bride and befits her unique style.
- Nosegay – This is a very popular bouquet and complements a wide selection of wedding gowns. It is a dome-shaped bouquet of about sixteen inches diameter and can be designed with any combination of flowers, including white wedding flowers.
- Posy – A posy is somewhat similar to nosegay but smaller. It is apt for the bride and is also appropriate for the bridesmaids, mothers and flower girls.
- Round – This bouquet has more of a round shape at the sides than at the top. Its splendor and elegance have made this type very fashionable with brides.
- Pomander – Pomander Bouquet is a round ball of flowers around four to eight inches in diameter and typically comprises one or two types of flowers suspended from a ribbon. Trendy brides and bridesmaids favor the larger versions.
- Natural hand-tied – The hand- tied bouquet has a natural and relaxed look and is favored for outdoor weddings. The wedding flowers are arranged in a loose style and tied off with the stems showing.
- Composite – Composite bouquet is a potpourri of many small flowers. Gladiolas, white flowers and amaryllis are a popular combination. You can even add cheap wedding flowers.
White wedding flowers are very versatile and can be a part of any of the above-listed bouquet styles. If you decide for a wedding on the dunes, beach wedding flowers will look stunning with white flowers. Whichever theme you select, outdoor or indoor, you can be sure that white wedding flowers will stand out to flaunt your exquisite style.