Wedding tuxedos are the formal wear for men, which they wear for wedding ceremonies. These tailored suits usually flatter the look of the person wearing it. A groom has an option either to choose a wedding suit or a wedding tuxedo for his wedding. Just as the bride chooses the bridesmaid dresses, a groom can also choose wedding tuxedos for his groomsmen.
Types Of Wedding Tuxedos
Tuxedos are actually satin lapelled jackets without tails and people wear it as wedding attire and for other formal occasions. There are many types of tuxedos.
- Full dress tailcoat or white tie tuxedo: It is perfect evening wedding attire.
- The stroller: It is great to wear for morning weddings.
- Notch lapel tuxedo: It is a modern substitute for a formal occasion.
- Peak lapel tuxedo: This suits both morning and evening weddings well.
Types Of Grooms And Wedding Tuxedos Suitable For Them
A wedding tuxedo is a formal wear, which is usually made up of trousers, jackets, shirts and other accessories with the final touch of shoes. The trousers and jackets usually have faint satin stripes running down the legs and they do not carry any cuffs or strap loops. While purchasing the accessories for wedding tuxedos men have options to choose between vests and cummerbunds, bow tie or a Euro tie or any color according to their taste. However, it should definitely go along with the modern trend. When it comes to shoes, a tuxedo always goes well only with leather shoes.
Choosing a perfect tuxedo also depends on upon the physique of the man who is about to wear a tuxedo
- Slender and short grooms can go for single-breasted jackets with long lines, wide-peak lapels and a low button stance to lengthen the body visually. They can choose vest and tie of delicate patterns and a pant that breaks on the top of the shoe and slant a bit at the back.
- Short and hefty grooms can choose to wear slim shawl collars with the top button near the small of the waist, to give an illusion of a lean waist. They should prefer natural shoulder lined jackets and the pants should not break too much but reach the feet.
- Grooms who are tall and well built should always wear shawl-collared tuxedos that enhance their muscular body. The jacket should be lengthy where the fingertips should reach the jacket’s bottom.
- Slim and tall grooms can fit well into any type of tuxedos but whatever they choose should go well with their bodyline and flatter their look.
Choosing the right wedding attire for the groom, groom’s father and all the groomsmen is as much necessary as choosing bridal gowns, flower girl dresses and dresses for the bridesmaids. While women take care to dress appropriately for the occasion, men also should also take care by getting close shaves, nice hairdos and wearing the perfect wedding tuxedos to look more handsome.