Apart from wedding suits, different types of suits are available for men for different occasions. Suits for men not only express the esteem but also make a statement of an individual’s character. Suits are worn by men for all the occasions, be it a wedding, business party or graduation. Hence, people choosing wedding suits or any other suit for that matter should be aware of the basics of making a suit that would help them choose better.
How To Choose A Wedding Suit If You Are A Groom
Selecting the wedding attire for a groom needs utmost care, as a groom should always look the best of all the men at the party. Firstly, you need to decide the type of wedding whether it is formal or informal one. Sometimes, you may need a wedding tuxedo for certain formal occasions. The popular choice of colors of wedding tuxedos is black, gray and white. If you are confused, you can have the help of online merchants who are experts in this field. They can also recommend the best suitable wedding suit for your personality.
Types Of Wedding Suits – Morning Wear
Let us discuss some of the groom wedding suits that are best to wear for morning weddings.
- Tailcoats: These are traditional and stylish looking wedding suits and a favorite choice of grooms as they fit both grooms with beer bellies, and six packs. As the name itself indicates, the jacket is knee length and is tapered from the mid rift towards the hips to give a tailed look.
- Prince Edward suits: It is also called a three-fourth suit and it is a popular choice among the men of UK for formal weddings. It is a three-fourth jacket with a perfect fit with three to four buttons and typical suit lapels. These wedding suits are available in a huge range of materials and colors.
- Frock coats: Frock coat is a funky type of suit, best suitable for young grooms who want to look different. It is a double-breasted knee-length jacket with no tapering. It runs straight from the lapel base to the bottom accompanied by 6, 8 or 10 buttons and is available in more colors.
- Nouveau jackets: It is also known as Nehru jacket as it was worn and introduced by a popular Indian diplomat Sri Jawaharlal Nehru. It is a three-fourth jacket that is available with single breasted and a rare double-breasted version with five to ten buttons that are usually fastened. It has a short round up collar and the top button is at the neck.
- Lounge suits: This is a most reserved suit suitable for people preferring to wed at a registered office. You can find these suits at almost any of the cities; it usually comes with normal lapels, with single or double-breasted versions without any tapering. It has three to ten buttons and is available in a multitude of colors.
Finally, those who are looking for wedding suits should always make it a point not to compromise with the quality for price if they want to look the best and stand out in the crowd.