Knowing some of the successful wedding planning tips would help you plan a great wedding. While planning for a wedding, you may have to consider many factors and constraints. You have to plan according to the available resources in your hand. However, having some great ideas about how to deal with the resources economically, you can make even a low-budget wedding a wonderful ceremony. Before knowing some of the wedding planning tips, let us know the classification of weddings based upon the budgets.
Wedding Ceremonies Classified According To Wedding Budget
Usually, weddings are classified as small or large depending on the number of guests invited and the cost of food, drinks and arrangements thereof. A small wedding is the one that costs within the range of $1000 to $10000 and the number of guests invited is less than or up to 100. However, a large wedding is one that accommodates up to 300 to 500 guests. The wedding cost is generally very high usually running up to $40000 to $200000. The budget is unlimited and the guests are provided with the best of food, drinks and other costly entertainment. According to recent studies, an average wedding, which is neither too small nor too large accommodates up to 200 to 300 guests costing $22000 approximately.
Some Wedding Planning Tips To Efficiently Plan Your Wedding
- Firstly, to start your wedding planning, decide when you want to get married. Choose the season, the month and finally, fix the date of wedding.
- Choose the location and ensure that its availability coincides with the day that you have fixed.
- Make a realistic budget. It is very important to plan it initially before proceeding further. Once you are sure with the available monetary resources in your hand, you can plan the rest accordingly.
- Decide how many guests to invite. It usually depends on upon the cost of food and facilities that you can afford and the availability of space at the wedding site. If you cannot afford for a large wedding venue never feel embarrassed to restrict children for the wedding.
- Decide the menu. Decide the type of food and alcohol to be served. Plan whether you want to provide a buffet or a sit-down dinner and its cost. You can cut down the catering cost if your family and friends can manage to prepare the feast.
- Plan the decorations and floral arrangements. Always choose seasonal flowers. You can use the same flowers used at the wedding ceremony again at your reception, in order to cut down some of the costs.
Decide the type of music you want to play. Instead of going for a large band, you can select an experienced DJ to cut down your music cost.
The above wedding planning tips will definitely help you have a cost effective yet fantastic wedding.
To arrange a successful wedding you need the help and advice of your family and friends. Now, you can also go for an online wedding planning on the net. There are many marriages planning websites on the net that can provide you information that is much more detailed and valuable than the advice of your friends. Therefore, the online wedding planning tips can make your wedding the exclusive one ever.