If your time has come to consider the short term financial planning such as marriage then, you probably are searching for some good way to do it. Financial planning is the most significant part almost in every step of life. However, the planning your wedding finances starts with an effective wedding planning checklist for the various aspects of wedding and budgeting alongside. No matter how much you earn, but budgeting has always been a wise idea and has helped people worldwide to control your financial affairs – especially during the times such as wedding that demands a wanton outflow of finance. Although sometimes people are seen to bear some negative sense to the term “budget”, yet with certain immense significance, it ends up with incredible financial success. Keeping records along with formulation of proper budget leaves you with enough scopes to track where and how much your money has gone.
Significance Of Budgeting And Planning
Since the financial matter sometimes proves to be the apple of discord in case of the significant issues such as wedding that involves outflow of large volume of cash, budgeting is of utmost significance. Budgeting and the financial planning allow you to make an effective comparison between the budgeted amounts with the actual expenses incurred. The budget for the marriage is again a technical point and is an art as well.
Create different heads and subheads like the way given below:
- PRINTING with the subheads like invitation cards, thanking notes, announcement, napkins, postages and etc.
- CHARGES with the subheads like clergyman’s fee, reception venues, rented equipments, marriage license and etc.
- DRESSES with the subheads like bridal gown, bridal ornaments, bridesmaid’s jewelry, wedding bands, flower girl’s jewelry and etc.
- ENTERTAIN with the subheads like reception, ceremony, music and etc
- In this way, the total expenses may be broken into many heads and subheads and plan for the budget as per the format. It is to be remembered that the average expenses for a normal wedding in the United States fall within a range of $ 30000 to $ 35000. Formulation of a proper budget and financial planning may lead you to save a lot of money and will allow you to have a more elegant wedding in a more cost effective mode.
Financial planning also involves a proper planning for shopping. It is the best idea to avoid the peak prom and the special wedding seasons for weddings and planning ideas. During the off seasons you can find a wide assortment of things at amazingly low prices. To the greatest surprise you may find that the overall expenses may be even below your budgeted amounts.