If you are planning a honeymoon in Canada, then be sure to enjoy it to the hilt. Canada is a beautiful country full of lakes and mountains. There are some famous historical sites as well, which you should not miss on. This fast developing tourist spot is well traveled by Americans as well as Europeans. So if Canada is the honeymoon destination that you have finalized, then do remember to research well on it.
Some Places That You Would Enjoy During Your Honeymoon In Canada:
- Gros Morne Park – Make sure to visit this national park. It is on the list of UNESCO World Heritage Site. It offers a grand view of pristine natural beauty. There are some majestic waterfalls here as well.
- L’Anse Meadows National Historic Site – Here you would find three Norse buildings which have been reconstructed and preserved. You could also see some exhibits on the Viking life and their artifacts as well.
- Saint John River Valley– This is a valley which has many wooden-covered bridges. Know what a village looked like in the 19th century by visiting the museum in the King’s Landing Historical Settlement.
- Kejimkujik National Park– This is a one-of-its-kind inland national park. Enjoy the rivers and a canoe trip here. You could also come across some abundant wildlife and exotic birds.
- Casinos of Quebec– During your honeymoon in Canada, do visit the famous casinos. You could play a good round of poker and blackjack at one of the three casinos in Quebec.
- Gardens Of Quebec– The gardens of Quebec are a refreshing sight. There are a variety of flowers in the Montreal Botanical Garden. The Insectarium and the Gaspesie are also a must-visit.
- Niagara Falls– Something that comes to your mind naturally when you talk about Canada. A must-see for anyone who visits Canada.
- Thunder Bay– You could take a canoe trip and see the natural flora and fauna of the Raven Ecoventures. The Fort William Historical Park and the Kakbeka Falls are also a must-see.
All the above places are tourist-friendly and are generally explored by all those who visit Canada. These are only a few of the many places that Canada has to offer. Visit the net and do some research on the tourist destinations in Canada before leaving for your honeymoon in Canada. Canada is also called the Honeymoon Capital of the World. All the more reason more why newly-weds should head for it. The grandness of Canada is sure to add excitement as well as romance to your honeymoon.
You may also be considering a Hawaii honeymoon or honeymoon destinations in India. Be very specific about what you are looking for and ask for all the details from your travel agent. Do remember to see the budget constraints that go along with far off places. You would certainly not want to end up in debt after a wonderful and romantic honeymoon.
In the end, just remember that all you are looking for is an experience of a lifetime. So, make the most out of your honeymoon in Canada and enjoy yourself.