Plan a honeymoon in Europe only if you have ample money in your budget. After your wedding, you must be eagerly waiting for a getaway trip. The honeymoon should always be planned at least a few months in advance. You should do proper research on the places that you fancy. Also keep the budget constraints in mind while planning your honeymoon. If you do plan to cross the Atlantic and go to Europe for your honeymoon, keep lots of extra cash with yourself as a honeymoon in Europe can prove to be awfully expensive.
Now that you have finally chosen Europe as your honeymoon destination, you must attain proper knowledge of the various places of interest.
Some Romantic Places That You’ll Love To See During Your Honeymoon In Europe
- Paris is also known as the city of lights. Go up the Eiffel Tower to catch a breathtaking 360° view of the city. Almost all the sidewalk cafés in Paris spell romance, so do spend some time and enjoy a cup of coffee with your loved one.
- Switzerland is another beautiful place which is sure to remind you of snow-capped peaks at the Alps. It is also considered as a skiing paradise, so bring your skis and your winter clothing while going to Switzerland. There are some exclusive boutiques in Geneva that you could visit. Also remember to visit Nestle Food to enjoy the taste of these exotic world-famous chocolates. The Olympic Museum and the Chillon Castle are some of the other favorites with the tourists.
- Greece has over 100 islands. Almost all of them would provide you with the standard facilities that you would require as a tourist. Some romantic and beautiful islands are Mykonos, Santorini and Rhodes. The area would also provide you with lots of interesting information on Greek mythology. So if history is what turns you on, then you and your wife are sure to love this place.
- Italy promises to entice those newlyweds who want a mix of pilgrimage and a honeymoon in one. You can enjoy the artwork of Rome, the Renaissance culture of Florence and the gondolas in Milan during your trip to Italy. Remember to pay a visit to Bellagio which is considered the most beautiful European town.
- Spain is all about romance and passion. You could catch a glimpse of the fiery gypsy flamenco dance and even watch the world famous bullfights. Your afternoons could be spent at the exotic beaches. Spain would surely provide you with many scenic and picturesque sights to make your honeymoon in Europe the ultimate one.
Just keep your budget in mind as Europe is known to be very expensive. You could save some money if you choose a honeymoon in Canada. Alternatively, a honeymoon in Maldives could also be the perfect holiday for you. If you still pick a honeymoon in Europe, then make all the arrangements well in advance and take a package tour that suits your pocket.