A honeymoon in Malaysia will take you to some of the really superb beaches, mountains and national parks of Asia. It is one of the most pleasant honeymoon destinations in South Asia. The pluralist culture of this area is based on the fusion of Malay, Chinese and the Indian culture and customs.
It is a buoyant and a wealthy nation and you can be sure that you will have the time of your life on these islands.
Few Places Of Interest While You Honeymoon In Malaysia
- Kuala Lumpur is a soothing Cameron Highlands hill station. However, remember that while you are heading towards Kuala Lumpur, you’d better not rush as otherwise, you might miss out on some even more interesting places.
- Langkawi- This island of east Malaysia will offer you spectacular wildlife, longhouses and the beautiful Mt. Kinabalu. This fishing village is a quiet escape with many deserted beaches.
- Sarawak is the largest state in Malaysia, spanning almost 124,000 sq. kms. It is called as a “Land of Superlatives”. It has the country’s longest river, the largest flower and the largest cave passage. It also boasts of a natural chamber that has the evidence of the earliest existence of man in South Asia.
- Sabah is the second largest state in Malaysia. It would entice you with its many natural attractions. The offshore oilfields and the fine beaches, the charming and refreshing landscapes are all endowed with immense natural beauty.
- Fraser’s Hill is a favored destination for honeymooners because of its cool mountain air and abundance of vegetation. The peace and tranquility are a welcome break from the hustle bustle of everyday life.
Your honeymoon in Malaysia would be a uniquely romantic affair as you will be surrounded by the exotic flowers or the beautiful beaches would entice you. The many natural qualities of this land continue to appeal to romantic people. The warm blue seas and the traditional street markets are sure to strike your fancy. It is an ideal destination for those honeymooners who plan to enjoy a heady mix of a cosmopolitan city with a relaxing beach holiday.
The thousands of beautiful beaches present a very different sensation, a sense of peace and a distinctly serene feeling. The shores of Malaysia will offer you many excellent locales that would seem to be just waiting to be discovered or explored by you. If adventure is what you want to experience, then head straight for the national parks. You could explore hundreds of varieties of trees, flowers, birds and wildlife here.
You could honeymoon in Europe if your budget allows or even honeymoon in Mauritius if all you are looking for is exquisite beaches. But remember to gather all the information that you can about all these places. Search on the net, talk to your friends and relatives or contact your travel agent for as many details as you can get. If your choice is still a honeymoon in Malaysia, then probably you have chosen the most romantic honeymoon destination ever.