Honeymoon hotels are a great choice when you are on your honeymoon. They take care of all aspects of your stay making it as private and as enjoyable as you want it to be. Below are some hotels that cater to honeymooners. Each has a different kind of setting with great service and beautiful decor in common.
The Different Hotels
- King Pacific Lodge, Canada: located at the British Columbia away from the rambling masses, they give you great service with a warm ambiance and take special care to give you space and privacy, a feature which is common to all honeymoon hotels.
- Grand Hotel a Villa Feltrinelli, Italy: Standing at Lake Garda it is a historic building dating back to 1892, built by the Feltrinelli family. In 1997 Bob Burns bought the villa and converted it into a hotel perfect for honeymooners. It is known for its peaceful surroundings and majestic grace. It is a perfect blend of 19th century and the modern times.
- Thomas Henkelmann Homestead Inn, United States: The structure dates back to the 18th century. It stands majestic as the landmark of Greenwich, Connecticut. It has a 4-star luxury rating and offers world class service. It prides itself in for its great comfort and delectable gourmet. It is the number one choice in honeymoon hotels.
- The Palms, Caribbean: This hotel at Turks and Caicos offers you impeccable service along with great amenities. They have magnificent suites, enchanting gardens, and delectable meals, view of the Grace Bay beach, marble flooring, world class infinity pools, spas and Messel Ballroom.
- Lake Manyara Tree Lodge, Africa: Located in Tanzania it is like being in paradise to stay here. They have ten tree-top accommodations perched on top of Mahogany trees. You feel one with nature over there with houses built from local timber and palm fronds. The houses have elegantly designed large open decks. The interiors are aesthetically designed with pure cotton linen and natural fibers with contemporary furnishings. The cuisine served to the guests is Pan-African.
There are many honeymoon hotels at exotic honeymoon destinations around the globe that need a mention here. At Marrakech Morocco there is The Dar Rhizklane. At Amsterdam, The Netherlands there is The Dylan, at Baja Mexico there is The Esperanza. At Rajasthan, India there is The Amman-I-Khas. At Taha’s Island, French Polynesia there is the Le Taha’s private island and spa.
The Choice Is Yours
We have seen that there is no dearth of honeymooning places in the world and there are great hotels to render their services to make your Honeymoon a special one for you. Whether you like the seaside or the dessert or the wilderness appeals to you there is a great hotel everywhere. Depending on your tastes and budget you can do the necessary reservations. These honeymoon hotels are exuded beauty in every way.