Getting in shape is as important as your dress, wedding makeup, and hairstyle. Your marriage is your big day and you would obviously want to look your ‘prettiest’ best on your marriage. For all this, what you need is a little preparation and planning beforehand.
You could use the following tips for getting in shape before your big day. After all, the wedding photographer is going to ask you to pose in a number of angles and postures. If you get in shape before your nuptials, rest assured that there will be a positive aura about you that all will notice in you as well in your photographs. Well, here are those ‘help-your-self’ tips:
- Get your body into shape. Your figure should look fabulous; your wedding gown should highlight the contours of your body. So check your body out before the mirror and get down to indulge in some hard work. Join aerobic classes, tone up your muscles at the gym, go for a swim or simply take long walks. The exercise will not only help you in getting in shape but will also hydrate your skin and make it positively glow. Remember to go for dress fittings only after you have gotten back in shape as alterations, later on, can be quite a hassle and rather expensive too.
- Getting in shape also involves skin care. Determine your skin type and ensure that you take more than the usual care of your skin for a few months prior to your marriage day. You could always seek advice from a beautician and plan your skin care regime. One very important thing to remember here is that never ever go for a facial just before your bridal day. It will leave your skin all blotchy and red that even makeup will not be able to hide.
- Eat healthy. If you eat the right foods and the right amounts of it as well, you will find yourself getting in shape faster. Eat ample salads, greens and fruits. Don’t forget that daily glass of milk and guzzle loads of water. If you like non-vegetarian food, choose only lean meat such as fish and chicken. Both your body and skin will find these eating habits greatly beneficial.
- Spa treatments and massages are also great stress busters. Go for them as often as your budget allows. Get a wedding insurance just in case things don’t move as you had planned for your marriage ceremony. These methods of relaxation will help you keep your cool.
- Finally, once you have everything in place, stick to your plan. Not only till your marriage day but also thereafter.
Congratulations on your wedding. Getting in shape will guarantee then you have a great time on your special day.