Choosing cheap wedding flowers is a sensible way of keeping the wedding budget in control and making the occasion look dazzling at the same time. Here are some ideas for making cheap wedding flower arrangements. Choose whichever suits you the best.
- Say yes to seasonal wedding flowers and no to exotics: Seasonal wedding flowers are always cheaper than exotic flowers like orchids or tuberoses, just to name a few. Plan a flower arrangement with seasonal flowers that are cheaper, fresher and available in plenty. For example, carnations and roses are ideal choices as cheap wedding flowers.
- Consult your florist: A Florist is a professional with expertise on flowers. Let him know about your choice and style. He will do the rest. Your florist can plan cheap wedding flowers arrangements that will not only suit your budget but also look elegant. There is no dearth of ideas. For example, you can make use of inexpensive flowers like carnations at locations that require large arrangements.
- Use cheap alternatives for decoration: Large potted plants can be effectively used to fill up corners and large spaces. They can be rented at a cheaper rate as compared to making your own wedding flower arrangements. Make use of low-cost items such as satin cloth, satin ribbons, balloons and artificial flowers. You can create your own theme with these lesser priced decorations.
- Do it yourself: This is a great way to save on costs. If you have the skill, all you need to do is, take the help of your close ones to get the things done. Your own flower decoration skills might lead to amazing results. However, the entire work of procuring the flowers, trimming them, keeping them fresh until the wedding and arranging them will then fall on your shoulders. Also, remember that bouquets and buttonholes look better if done by a skilled florist. Go for the do-it yourself option only after careful thought. You will need to manage your time well because a lot of other issues will also demand your attention.
- Design unique bouquets for the bride and bridesmaids: A hand tied bouquet for the bride and corsages for the bridesmaids will help in cutting the wedding flowers costs dramatically. In case you are willing to spend a bit more, you can go for a single flower arrangement with exotic flowers for the bridal bouquet. Fashion a marvelous unique bouquet with a basket, oasis, assorted flowers and foliage.
- Simplicity is the key: Go for simple and cheap wedding flowers. The more elaborate the arrangement is, the higher the cost goes. Exotic flowers cost more. Use exotic flowers sparsely. Be creative and you will be surprised to see how cheap wedding flowers can give that impressive look.
With wedding costs rising, you need to think of novel ways to suit your budget. Cheap wedding flowers ideas are an excellent way to save money and make your wedding an event to remember.