Beach weddings are becoming more and more popular now with many people choosing to exchange their bridal vows in the picturesque romantic location of a beach. A wedding on the beach is seen as the ideal way or a perfect backdrop for the bridal couple to exchange their vows. Getting married with the sand in your feet and the sound of the surf in the background is seen by many as the ideally romantic wedding setting. It’s true!! How much more romantic can you get than saying “I do” on a beach in the orange glow of the sunset and friends and family gathered around to wish you well!!
Ideas For Centerpieces In Beach Weddings
Beach weddings, which are a hot favorite among many wedding themes, offer a lot of variety in planning the decorations and centerpieces. You can be creative while planning the overall theme of décor but do not fail to check that the centerpieces match with the theme and color scheme. Some of the things that can be used as centerpieces are:
- Flowers: Flowers are an all-time favorite of summer wedding themes, like beach weddings. You can always incorporate various tropical flowers into your centerpiece to make it even more attractive. Flowers like orchids, birds of paradise and hibiscus can be used in this theme.
- Candles: Candles with a nautical theme or ones that have shapes like seashells, starfish or bamboo may be used to complement the theme of beach weddings. Candles that are shaped like coral are also quite a favorite.
- Fruit: Centerpieces with fresh fruit are an excellent method of accentuating the beach theme in destination weddings. Hurricane vases or other vases may be filled with tropical fruit like mangoes, lime or lemon as part of your centerpiece.
- Unique containers: Using exclusive containers like bamboo bowls or lanterns rather than the usual vases helps in adding a unique look to your centerpieces.
- Sand castles: Sand castles are an excellent idea as centerpieces in beach weddings. You can also enjoy building these sand castle centerpieces with your friends.
- Nautical items: Having nautical items like a ship’s bell, sail boats, lighthouses or anchors as centerpieces for each table helps to enhance the beauty of an outdoor wedding on the beach.
Finally, you should always make sure that your centerpieces are not out of place when you compare them with the entire theme as well as color choices that have been selected for your beach wedding.