Although bachelorette party invitations don’t involve a theme, it still leaves you wondering how exactly to design the cards. Here are certain tips that will make it easier to create invitations that are as attractive as the party itself.
Bachelorette Party Invitations Tips
The first two things that should come to your mind when talking of bachelorette party invitations are fun and light. Whether it’s the design or the words inscribed in it, nothing should have a serious tone. The very idea of the party is to make the bride-to-be and her friends lighten themselves, forgetting every worry and anxiety of the approaching a new phase in life. And no formalities, please!
- Keep the punch line simple, yet appealing. For example, “Carol will no longer be a bachelor, come and celebrate with our friend dear.” Or “Let’s bid adieu to Angela’s bachelorhood together.” Or even “Wanna know how Lizy looks just days before her wedding? Come to the bachelor party and see!”
- If you’re gonna hold the bachelorette party at the bar, have the invitation cards designed in the shape of a wine glass or martini glass.
- If it’s a slumber party at home, your bachelorette party invitations can be in the shape of coffee mugs or cheese plates.
- If you’re sure that all your friends appreciate adult humor, you can even prepare naughty invitation cards.
- For greater impact, have a postcard size photograph of the bride-to-be on the front of the card. Or you can have something related to the bride or the venue of the party at the front.
- The details of the bash are scribbled at the back of the bachelorette party invitations. Remember, these cards don’t include response cards. Therefore, you need to mention how to RSVP.
- Often, gifts are given during bridal showers. However, if any guest presents a gift, make sure that you send them a “thank you” card as a gesture of gratitude.
- You can even send such thank-you cards simply for thanking the guests for joining in the party.
Don’t make designing bachelorette party invitations another chore. Make it a fun thing to do. You need not rake your brains in designing the cards. It’s not a formal invitation that you need to keep certain points in mind. It’s a casual and entertaining bash; more of a hangout with friends. It’s a party that marks anything from being as modest as applying face mask over each other’s faces to being as naughty as hiring male strippers for ultimate fun!
As a bride-to-be, what’s your idea of fun? Gather a bunch of friends that think alike, check out your bachelorette party supplies and design some casual bachelorette party invitations to enjoy your last singledom night!