Here are some bachelorette party ideas that will leave the bride with sweet memories of a cherished time. Ah, yes! Before that, we’d like to inform you that in the 1950s and 1960s, a bachelorette party was the sole privilege of men! However, things have changed now and such parties are held by the bride as well as the groom.
Collect CDs of theme songs by female artists. One of the popular collections is that of Diva that contains songs like “It’s Raining Men” or “Aretha Franklin’s Respect.” You can even get an adult movie. Have fun, gals!
Bachelorette party games are the best things to choose if you want to assimilate the joy of each moment of your party. Hit the novelty shops. You are certainly gonna find adult games of your taste. “Pin The Hose On the Fireman” is worth a try.
Ooh! Who doesn’t like gifts? Romantic or adult gifts are one of the best bachelorette party ideas. You can get lovers’ collection that contains scented oils, body decorating kits, lingerie, massage creams, and other such items. There are certain novelty kits that sell kits that are complete with gifts, games, and décor.
Interested in gag gifts? Well, you may have to ask the guest of honor about this because certain items of the gift might cause embarrassment if she has strong modest values. Gag gifts include things like leis of condoms, drinking straws, and anatomically-correct stir sticks. Be sure that everyone present in the party is comfortable with adult humor or else your bachelorette party ideas may spoil the very mood of the party.
6 Hot Tips For An Unforgettable Bachelor Party
- Post your bachelorette party invitation to all a couple of months before the party. This gives the out-of-town guests time to make travel preparations.
- If case the bride’s friends live far, try to throw your bash at the same day of a bridal shower to avoid travel inconvenience.
- Avoid holding the party a night before the wedding. This is because after a wild party night with wild bachelorette party ideas, the bride won’t be left with the energy to go through the exhausting wedding ceremony. Now, which bride will want to have puffed eyes and a hangover on her wedding day?!
- Always estimate the expenses beforehand and request each one to pay their share. And yes, remember to collect the cash prior to the bash so that guests don’t get a chance to say, “Sorry, I forgot my purse”!
- Prepare a short speech for the bride.
- Keep the “alcohol-o-meter” within limits!
Go on, get ready to rock the night with some of these great bachelorette party ideas!